Herbs Massage in Kendall
Herbs for Fertility
Conception isn’t always easy for many couples. There are various Herbs for Fertility that can be of aid but it is not proven the conception will occur. The following are 10 herbs for fertility that can be used to help you and your partner conceive.
- Vitex – Vitex is one of the most used herbs for boosting fertility in women. It helps regulate irregular menstrual cycles and heavy bleeding. It is great for women suffering from ovarian cysts and also women who are not ovulating regularly. It is also used to help alleviate the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS). Vitex is a tonic herb and should be used over the course of several months. It is best to take it in tincture form daily.
- Red Raspberry Leaf – Red Raspberry leaf is an excellent source of calcium, magnesium, and iron. It helps strengthen the uterus and is safe to use from preconception to post-birth. It can help with leg cramps during pregnancy It can also help with morning sickness during early pregnancy.
- Nettles – High in calcium and iron content, nettles are extremely nourishing to the reproductive and adrenal systems. They also contain folic acid which is an important nutrient when trying to conceive as it can help prevent birth defects and aids in implantation and cell division.
- Oatstraw – Oatstraw is a mild nervine and nourishing tonic herb. It is a mild aphrodisiac and also a wonderful hormone balancer. You can use cut and sifted oat straw in teas and also add oatmeal daily to your diet.
- Damiana – Damiana is a wonderful aphrodisiac and helps promote fertility in men and women. it can help balance irregular menstrual cycles and helps nourish the reproductive system. It can be used in a tea or tincture. Mix it with equal parts of lemon balm in a tea ball for a delicious tea.
- Maca – Maca is a root native to Peru. It is taken dried in capsule form. Is useful for both men and women. It helps increase sperm count and is great for boosting the libido. It is useful for those suffering from PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome) and endometriosis. it can help regulate the reproductive hormones and improves the health of the female egg.
- Alfalfa – Another great tonic herb it helps nourish the reproductive organs in both men and women. It is vitamin-rich and will keep you healthy.
- Red Clover – Red clover is an all-purpose fertility booster. It is also a blood purifier. This herb takes a while to build up in the system though so it is best to start taking it a few months before trying to conceive. Red clover is rich in vitamins and helps regulate the reproductive system. This herb is helpful for those with sporadic periods. It is a general fertility tonic and is best used in an infusion (tea). A great recipe is to use it with a pinch of peppermint in a tea ball. The father to be will also benefit from drinking red clover tea as well. Do Not take red clover if you are due to have surgery or have clotting disorders.
- False Unicorn – This herb has been used in Native American healing for centuries to promote fertility. False Unicorn helps with male impotence as well as promoting a healthy menstrual cycle as well as recurrent miscarriages.
- Saw Palmetto – A great fertility herb for men it helps nourish the reproductive system and promote fertility. It can also be used by women for regulating your cycle. It can be taken in capsule form.
*The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by Evolv Wellness or the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise, or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Not responsible for typographical errors or misprints. Product availability, pricing, and promotions are subject to change without notice.