Vitamins for Women
Women’s Health in Kendall
Women’s health starts deteriorating as soon as they hit 30. This is the reason why you will be feeling lethargic more often and you stand at a higher risk of osteoporosis as well as some psychological conditions like Empty Nest Syndrome. Ancient Indian and Chinese traditions have some herbs that can be great for women’s health. These herbs slowly remove all the bad conditions from your body and make it more powerful. Here are some of the most essential herbs for women’s health in Kendall (vitamins for women) from Evolv Wellness.
- Ashoka – Ashoka is actually a tree found in most parts of the Indian subcontinent. All women must consume Ashoka. The major benefit of Ashoka is that it helps in maintaining optimal reproductive functions in women. If you are facing any problems related to the uterus or menstruation, then Ashoka would be very beneficial. It will also help eliminate menstrual pain or discomfort and make you feel more energetic. This is why Ashoka has been called the ultimate supplement for women’s health.
- Ashwagandha – This is one herb that no one must miss. Regular consumption of ashwagandha will ensure that you remain energetic and your mental functions like memory and cognition improve significantly. You will find that you are generally fuller of life and that you are endowed with more energy. Ashwagandha goes down to the cellular level to provide you extra energy
- Shatavari – It can be used to treat menstrual cramps as well as pains. However, Shatavari is also known to significantly enhance the libido of women. Women are also going through performance issues due to hectic work schedules and work pressure. Therefore, the sexual performance of women is also significantly lowered. Consumption of Shatavari will help with these problems.
- Brahmi – This is also an essential herb for women’s health. However, Brahmi is more helpful in helping in nervous and cognitive functions for women. It is also essential in helping boost up memory and it is used a lot in India for students. The consumption of this herb is completely safe and it is normally consumed alone, but mostly with Shankhapushpi.
- Asian Ginseng – As compared to its American counterpart, Asian Ginseng does a lot for women and especially their menstrual health. It is mainly used for pre-menopausal or menopausal women and it is very important to maintain hormonal balance during menopause. It will help in ensuring that your menstruation stops naturally and without any issues.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.