Benefits of Massages
Kendall Massage Center
Road to Great Health
With a busy life and schedule, its important to pamper yourself. Leisure activities, like massages at the Mahima Center, can help release the stress and toxins in your body and allow you to have peace. Studies show that by having a massage you can reduce pain, muscle tension and stress. Just picture it, a quiet room, soft bed, and body rub to relieve you of your negativity. At Kendall Massage Center, the variety of massages offered there are incredible. With so many options, you can guarantee 100% satisfaction.
Not only do massages feel great on the body, but they can help heal you. Massages can benefit people with:
- Digestive disorders
- Insomnia related to stress
- Myofascial pain syndrome
- Paresthesias and nerve pain
- Soft tissue strains or injuries
- Sports injuries
- Temporomandibular joint pain
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce post surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
Massages offered at the Kendall Massage Center:
- Vishesh Deep Tissue Massage – This Abhyanga massage works on a deeper level of the tissue to enhance circulation, and detoxification which will allow more relaxation of the muscles.
- Swedish Massage – This gentle yet rhythmical therapy uses firm but gentle pressure to help relax muscle tension, so we become more in touch with our tranquil, innocent childlike nature.
- Shiatsu Massage – This massage therapy stimulates the pressure points allowing us to de-stress and rejuvenate the entire body and being.
- Thai Massage – The benefits of this massage range from helping calm the mind, to supporting restful sleep, focus, concentration, posture, and balance. It also helps reduce stress, anxiety, inflammation and pain,and helps boost energy levels.
- Tui Na Massage – Tuina which is also commonly referred to as “Chinese Manipulative Therapy”, is a branch of Oriental medicine. It is mostly used as a combination therapy with Acupuncture, because of its effective combination.
- Udvartna – Refresh the cells of the body with this invigorating herbal paste massage, while removing dead cells and reigniting cellular rejuvenation of the whole body.
- Champi – Practiced in India for at least a thousand years, this form of head massage is a quick way to calm the mind and will help create restful sleep.
- Vadana – Vadana is based on the ancient therapeutic principles of Ayurveda. This form of therapy has been widely practiced in India for thousands of years, and now its popularity is slowly spreading to the Western world.
Kendall Massage Center can help decide which massage is best for you depending on your situation and the type of benefits each massage offers. Massages can create a peaceful and relaxing sensation, and help relieve you of your stress.